The holiday season is upon us. For most of us, it’s a time of love and celebration. The problem is that holiday plans don’t always go off without a hitch and sometimes a loved one is arrested during the holidays.
Getting arrested during the holidays does more than kill the festive mood. The fact that it’s a holiday means additional stress. Between federal/state days off and staff requesting vacation time leaving everyone shorthanded, the judicial process slows down over the holidays, which means it takes even longer to process cases.
While the courts might move slower during this time of year, Contra Costa County Bail Bonds doesn’t. We understand that when you get arrested, you want to be released from jail as quickly as possible. We also understand that this is even more true during the holiday season. That’s why we’re available 24/7. It doesn’t matter if you contact us at noon on April 7 or at 4 in the morning on Christmas Day, we’re always ready and willing to provide you bail help.
How fast do we act during the holiday season? For our part, we can have the bail bond ready to go in almost no time at all. The court system and jail could delay things, especially if you require a bail hearing before you learn how much bail money you need.
The good news is that if you do require a bail hearing, you can speed things up by contacting us in advance. While we won’t be able to write your actual bail bond until an amount is actually declared, we can have all the paperwork done and signed so that you’re ready to be released on bail almost as soon as the hearing ends.
Our availability during the holiday season is just one of the reasons you should consider Contra Costa County Bail Bonds. In addition to 24/7 service, we also provide:
- FREE Online or Phone Consultation
- 20% Discount (to qualifying clients)
- 0% Interest Payment Plans
- Over the Phone Approvals
- No Hidden Fees
- No Collateral with Working Co-Signer
- Easy to Understand Contracts
- Discrete Service
- Outstanding customer service
- Se Habla Español
You don’t need much to start the process of obtaining your bail bond from Contra Costa County Bail Bonds. All we need from you is:
- Full name of the person you want to bail out
- His or her date of birth
- Their booking number (you should be able to get this from the jail)
- Payer’s occupation/employer information
- Three references for the payer
- Address of both the person you are bailing out and the payer
- Phone number of the person you are bailing out and the payer
- The amount of bail needed
- Credit card
- The name of the jail where the person you are bailing out is being held
It doesn’t matter if it is a weekday, a weekend or a Federal holiday, we’re here and we’re ready to provide you with the bail bond you need. Consultations are always FREE!