Car theft in California is on the rise. Data collected by the California Highway Patrol indicates that not only is a vehicle stolen every 3.5 minutes, but that the number of car thefts has increased by 8.2% a year.
Getting arrested on the suspicion of car theft is terrifying. Hearing the cell door close behind you can make you feel like you are all alone in the world and worried that you won’t have a future. It’s difficult to know exactly how you should proceed.
Unless you’re lucky enough to be in a position where you can post your own bail, we think that one of the best things you can do after you’ve been arrested for car theft in California is to contact Martinez Bail Bonds about a California bail bond.
Seeking a bail bond from us rather than sitting in jail while you wait for your day in court accomplishes several things, including:
- Making it easier for you to meet privately with your lawyer to prepare your defense.
- Continue to work and earn a living.
- Enjoy the love and support of your family.
Don’t worry that just because you’ve been charged with car theft that we won’t be willing to write a bail bond for you. It’s not our job to judge you. Our job is to make it possible for you to be with your family. As long as you are willing to follow the terms of your bail, we’re happy to lend a hand and write a bail bond for you.
The rules you’ll have to abide by while you’re out on a bail bond include:
- Not engaging in any criminal activity.
- Attending all of your court dates.
- Avoiding friends/family who are known criminals.
- Leaving the victim of your car theft alone.
- Not leaving the area unless you’ve been given permission.
When it comes to bail bonds in California, you won’t find anyone with more experience or who is more willing to provide you with the support you require during this difficult time than Martinez Bail Bonds. When you contact us, you’ll enjoy:
- 24/7 Bail Bond Service
- FREE Online or Phone Consultation
- 20% Discount (to qualifying clients)
- 0% Interest Payment Plans
- Over the Phone Approvals
- No Hidden Fees
- No Collateral with Working Co-Signer
- Easy to Understand Contracts
- Discrete Service
- Outstanding customer service
- Se Habla Español
Want to know more about how to obtain a California bail bond after you’ve been arrested for car theft?
Simply call Martinez Bail Bonds at 925-228-5858 or click the Chat With Us Now link. We’re available 24/7 and ready and willing to answer all of your questions.