- Find out the charges made against the person you love, the cost of their bail, and where they are currently located.
- Have the person’s name and other personal information like address and date of birth ready.
- A co-signer may be required. If it will not be you, make sure the person who will co-sign is prepared with any questions regarding cosigning, and ready to provide their information.
- Contact Contra Costa Bail Bond Store Services at 925-228-5858.
- Work with a bail agent from Contra Costa Bail Bond Store Services to come up with an affordable payment plan. This payment plan is for the 10-15% premium.
- Resolve any outstanding questions and concerns with the co-signer and a bail agent from Contra Costa Bail Bond Store Services.
- If any collateral is required, discuss collateral options with your bail agent and anyone else who may be affected with this decision like a spouse or sibling.
- When your loved one has been bailed out, welcome them home and look after them. Make sure they go to court when needed.
Getting a bail bond for your loved one is simple at Contra Costa Bail Bond Store Services. Our bail bondsmen are the friendliest and most helpful. They make the entire process easy to understand. At first it might sound a bit daunting and complex but your Contra Costa Bail Bond Store Services agent really makes it very simple. Plus, they’re available to answer any and all questions through the entire process.